Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Extensions on server

Hey,

I read probably all the posts about qlikview extensions (not) working on servers but I still cannot get it work. I have WebPageViewer extension working perfectly on Desktop client but it remains unknow chartype or invisible when I open the document in server or in AccesPoint.

What I did:

-I put WebPageViewer extension folder on C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects

-I set C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions as Alternate Extensions Path in QMC.

I don't have any more ideas. I believe there might be some little step I missed but I cannot figure it out.

Thank you in advance.

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

i have the same problem, don´t see the map in my QVW.

Somebody help-me?

Not applicable
Author

My object use dynamic image, need something different?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

After modify many times, i can see map for browser.

I suspect the size map, because, change for 600x600, and nothing filter in customers, the map show me.

And using size 400x400 and nothing filter in customers, don´t see. But, if select some customers, the map is show me.

Thanks for the help.

Not applicable
Author

I had a similar issue (with the original issue, not that unrelated map thing) and solved it by copying the extension files to the QlikView Server Extension folder as well.

"To run QlikView Extensions on a QlikView Server, the contents of the Extensions folder have to be copied from %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Objects to the %ProgramData%\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects folder on the server."

Source: Section 24.1 QlikView Server Reference Manual

This thread discussed it more: http://community.qlik.com/thread/68194

-Henry