Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Linking to a cube

Hi,

Anyone successfully linked to a Cube from Qliksense yet?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You can use the same script from QlikView in Qlik Sense and easily convert it Qlik Sense Desktop - Converting a QlikView Data Model (video)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Gerald Britt,

Thanks for posting in the Qlik Community. Can you be more specific with your question?

What type of cube would you like to connect to?

We have custom connectors for Essbase, and you can use OLE DB to connect to MS SSAS. With MS SSAS you would need to issue the appropriate MDX statements to pull back the data. So please let us know and we can further help you.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I am trying to connect to a MS SSAS. the linking is not as much the issue, as getting it to work. I managed to get it working very good in qlikview, but I believe qliksense can add more value to what I need to do.

I did download a MDX to assist me when working in qlikview. Do I use the same statements in qliksense?

Not applicable
Author

You can use the same script from QlikView in Qlik Sense and easily convert it Qlik Sense Desktop - Converting a QlikView Data Model (video)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel. That was 100% what I needed.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for making the video Michael. saved a lot of stess and time.