Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to get the full download page when logging in on my machine

Wnen i go to the download the latest release on my machine, i only get the simplified options of tutorials and reference manuals.

When i log on to another machine, i get the full selection of all software. This is true when another user logs on to my machine - only simple options.

Is there a setting within the browser that needs changing?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This shouldn't happen...what browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the browser cache on all machines and testing it then? I'm happy to help get to the bottom of this Smile

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Jason.

I was trying to download QV v.10 beta RC2 (from beta.qlickview.com), but was unable to do so. My main login (that works everywhere else on the partners and user pages) does not seems to work there. I was not able to pass the log-in page (but no error message was displayed).

Please advice.

Best regards,
Vladimir Komarov
QlikView Consultant
Natural Synergies

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jason, i am using Chrome and my colleague that does not have the problem uses the same and to further complicate it, my other colleague uses IE 8 and has the same problem?

The one machine that works, we can all log on individually and it works for us.

Clearing the cache did not change my results?

Not applicable
Author

Jason .. any further thoughts on what to try? I am unable to download necessary software for client sites ... can be inhibiting.

All caches/history has been removed .. definitely appears machine dependent, but not sure what setting are effecting this.

Not applicable
Author

Sharon,

Please try it now, you weren't registered in the right account in our system, and I think that is what was causing this problem. Please let me know if it works.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jason

Yes, this has fixed it!

Many thanks

Sharon