Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adiarnon
Creator III
Creator III

Visualization problens

HI,

i have a few questions:

1. can i change the place of the cycle in a bar chart?

2. can i change the icon of the cycle?

3. i have a input box- how can i change the font color of the values in the inputbos?

4. some of my users have a square screen and some have a rectangle, the QV know to change the  proportion of the application?

im using the ie plugin

(not apply zoom to window...)

thats all for now,

tnx

adi

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Please do not double-postings (Visualizations problems) and put several different questions into one posting - it's not helpful.

1. If the chart is activated and you pressed ctrl + shift you get red-lines within the charts which you could drag to resize or reposition a chart-part.

2. AFAIK - no.

3. Within the object properties is a tab font where you could change the font.

4. You will need several specialized versions of your applications or you need a compromise which looked on both sides well enough.

- Marcus

adiarnon
Creator III
Creator III
Author

tnx,

1. If the chart is activated and you pressed ctrl + shift you get red-lines within the charts which you could drag to resize or reposition a chart-part.- i have a bar chart and im pressing the ctrl + shift and i dont have an option ti move the cycle location

only the chart and the legend

3. in the font option i don have option to choose color... do you know why?

marcus_sommer

1. If its the first dimension you could change the position but if it's the second dimension or if you used expression groups you could place the cycle-buttons where you want.

3. Ok, you couldn't changed with the tab font but in tab presentation could you set the color for the selected row.

- Marcus