Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

Uploading 15 / 20 sheets in a one load statement..

Hi All,

I am attaching one sample excel sheet of KPI's which contains KPI's of different channels with Month on Month Target vs Achievement.

I am attaching only few sheets, in reality there are almost 15 / 20 sheets with some around 30 KPI's.

Below given are my requirements:-

I) All sheets from KPI excel file should get upload in one load statement.

II) Afterwords channel wise separate Tabs are required...means each Tabs contains that channel data only like Banka, Alternate, Direct...etc. separately...same like given in excel...(Listbox will be fine so as per selection below given values will change.)

III) One Graph is required where I will get the channel wise , Month wise and as per KPI Target Vs Actual performance.

In graph Channel, Months and KPI's are in selection.

Can any one help me to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Usage Guidelines for Qlik Community

Please try first do it first, then we can help with difficulties you have

This Import multiple sheets in excel will help you to start

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply...I have tried that code but that code is giving error...can you please share any application for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try using the search feature of this site. You should be able to find a discussion like this one: Re: load data from mulitple excel files. That discussion contains a number of links to solutions for loading several excel sheets from a singel or from multiple excel documents.

Frankly, you should try getting the data in simple table format. Having to process this kind of excel reports back to usable data in Qlikview is very cumbersome.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The question here should probably reference what has already been attempted and seem to be confirmed working:

Re: KPI's channel wise..Target Vs Actuals in Different Tab's Required

So there are some additional requirements for Prasad K - but it seemed that the first two were solved a month ago - you tell me....

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello,

The application is working very nicely

but, few more things I am required in the same application so it will become more helpful.

1) In earlier sheet their are Three more columns which I forgot to include i.e. Total Target, Total Actuals and Measures..what happened is when I execute the application Only Two additional columns are get exported i.e. Total Target in the last, Measures at the same position. But Total  Actual column not get exported...I want excel sheet should get exported in the same order of rows and columns..what I observed is Gross Premium is moved at the top but Net Premium moved down.

2) In pivot how can I get the scrolling option, as Pivot is currently fettling to the screen because of more KPI's and I can not scroll to know the last KPI result.

3) Also Can I get a graph in a new sheet where according to selection like If I select only one channel and KPI then for that channel Month on Month Target Vs Actuals will get displayed and If I select Two or more channels then comparison will get displayed.

for reference I am attaching a new excel after including three additional columns as well as Application.

Thanks for Your Help...