Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview

Hi All,

I'm completely new to QV. I've started exploring QV11. I need to start some POC on following..

1. Simple Webpage containing Qlikview object embedded via DIV integration. Can this be done without workbench ?

2. Qlikview server via IIS configuration with Qlik view objects (documents - qvw) deployed.

3. Webticket for authenticating the Qlikview server

4. Show the Qlikview objects in Apache Tomcat webpage

Can someone please help me on the above.

4 Replies
morgankejerhag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I would recommend you to find a partner in your country that can assist you with this. It is complex setups and you will not get a full answer here. If you insist on doing it yourself then read through the server manual etc.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Morgan for the quick response...

one more question I have is, can any of the above is doable without QV license, I mean can't we try in a trail version.

does QV has anything called demo license . please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Srikanth

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

hi,

Qliktech not providing any demo license for qlikview server.

QlikView desktop personal edition will come for free but only will use for app dev,if u want deploy on web u need a server.

thx

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is no freely available "personal" edition for QlikView server like there is for QV Desktop.

However, if you or your customer can assemble a decent business case for obtaining QV Server after a POC has proven that QlikView is a solution for your needs, Qlik may be willing to grant you a temporary QlikView Server license to evaluate the product in your own (or your customer's) environment.

You should talk to a Qlik Partner in your region.

Best,

Peter