Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwdaniels
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How can I resolve "Failed to load properties. No data found" publishing error?

When publishing/overwriting an app, I'm getting an error, "Failed to load properties. No data found." Has anyone experienced this or found a solution to it?

I can get around this by 1) deleting the published app, 2) making a copy of the app in the "My Work" stream, and 3) republishing the copy. But as soon as I try to publish the app again by overwriting the published app, I get this error:

x.png

I wondered if one of the sheets in my app was causing the problem, so I made another copy of the app, stripped out all the existing sheets, created a simple new sheet (one table, one column), then published again to a new name. Then I republished a copy of the stripped-down app over the new app and received the same error.

The app has a lot of visualizations that I'd prefer not to lose. Do I have to start all over?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

i worked with Qlik support and they confirmed the bug with uploaded images which is causing this error. They said they are planning to fix it in release milestone 16 but we are asking them to fix it sooner. In the meantime, the workaround is to upload your images to content library via QMC.

Not applicable

I don't if anyone else is still getting this error, but I am. My work around is to export the app, then import it, then I can overwrite the already published app.  Pain in the A, but it works.

michaelfreitas
Creator
Creator

Excellent, thank you!