Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with 2 dimensions and multiple expressions on the combo chart.

Hello,

I am trying to create a combo chart with two dimensions and two expressions. Chart looks good only with one expression. But it doesn't work when I add another expression. Please see attached screen shot. There 5 values in expr1(bars) per week. But Expr2 has only 1 value (line), where it suppose to be also 5. Is it QV limitation or I am doing something wrong?

Thank you for you help.

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is certainly not a Qlikview limitation. You're missing something in the logic of your chart and/or data relations.

Not applicable
Author

It looks like your source data has two different sets of dates? The 2nd expression doesn't have data in the dimension field in question for all the same entries as the 1st.

I don't know what the commonality is or how the two data sources are linked but that may be where your problem is coming from?

Not applicable
Author

Hi MaxiK,

I am also facing the same problem...Did you find any workaround for this?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I also have issues with this.  By adding a addisional expresion the original Dimension used to split the graph, is moved to the X-axis.  This changes the entire view of the graph.  Is there a solution for this?

There is suggested solution to overlay a second graph.  But when doing this I have issues with the 2 graphs y axis not sizing simalary when filtering.