Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

hybrid devices - possibility to switch between Mouse/Touch input

Hello,

I read from version 11.2 SR13 release note the following about InputDeviceRotator on hybrid devices:

---

Configurable Ajax functions

For new or changed functionality in the AJAX client we will in future releases try to provide a mechanism where you can choose to turn these functions/changes On or Off. This configuration file is named customConfig.js and placed in “Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax\htc\customFiles " folder on the machine where the QV WebServer runs.

A file named customConfigExample.js is also provided that shows syntax and which functions/changes that can be configured.

Currently these features are configurable:

- TranslationEvents (see above Configurable Ajax Messages, default ON)

- MultiselectCalendar (possibility to select more than one day in Calendar object, default ON)

- InputDeviceRotator (possibility to switch between Mouse/Touch input on hybrid devices, default ON)

---

Below the content of my customConfig.js file in  C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax\htc\customFiles

{

"InputDeviceRotator": false

}

I'm using IIS as web server.

Actually opening the access point from IE11 I get the message about switching device ONLY the first time the user opens a document, while using Chrome I get it  EVERY time the user opens a document and this is very annoying.

This happens also using an aspx page calling the URL with opendoc.htm for both IE11 and Chrome and this is very annoying for the end user.

How can I fix it to get the above message ONLY one time ?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Andrea

0 Replies