Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

"Innovation - distinguishes between a leader and a follower." - Steve Jobs

9627525993_af43154455_n2.jpg

Steve Jobs said it best. Since April, #TeamQlik has been hard at work delivering innovative capabilities in our products and today we get to share it with the world.  I am pleased to announce the general availability of Qlik Sense Enterprise 2.0, Qlik DataMarket and the Qlik Analytics Platform. (applause)

By taking these solutions to market, we continue to meet our commitments to our customers and partners,and STILL challenge the norm by disrupting the business intelligence space. It should be no surprise that Qlik is in a unique position in this saturated BI pool. Between outdated BI stacks, and data visualization tools that don't tell the whole story, Qlik delivers a visual analytics platform that puts insight and data at the point where it adds most value, the point of decision. Our associative data indexing engine empowers users to see the whole story that lives in their data, unlike other, shall I say, tools. And it’s only Qlik that is proven in its ability to deliver true agility for the business user, along with governance, trust and scale for IT. Now enough tooting our horn, let me summarize what's new in Qlik Sense 2.0 by not just telling you but showing you with the power of video. (below videos requires YouTube access)

To learn more about these great innovations and experience them for yourself, download Qlik Sense Desktop for free and visit our New to Qlik Sense Videos page on the Qlik Community forum, where you can learn how to use these new features, create apps, build visualizations and much more.

Enjoy!

Michael Tarallo

Senior Product Marketing Manager

Qlik

Follow me: @mtarallo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo in the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.)

Qlik Sense 2.0 - What's New in 90 seconds
(Turn your speakers up and get pumped!)

Qlik Sense 2.0 - What's New Presentation (3 min)

Introduction to Qlik DataMarket (90 secs)

Getting Started with Qlik Sense Webinar (50 mins)

Additional How To Videos:

11 Comments