Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
txvincent
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot Update a Different Project Error

I created a new project in the Talend Administration Center and started up TIS and tried to connect to a project and got this error message. Has anyone seen this and how do you resolved it???
Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
You can't create different project using the same svn repository url. To resolve it, you should create each project with unique svn url.
Best regards
Shong
txvincent
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Shong,
I did see where I created it with a the same svn repository url and then went back and createed it with a unique name. Is there anything else I need to do? Anything I need to restart or modify? Iam still getting the same error.
Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
create it with a unique name? The svn url can be only used for one project, so you need delete other projects which use the same url, and then delete the workspace and launch studio.
Best regards
Shong
txvincent
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Shong, I deleted the other project from Projects in the Talend Administrator Center. So now do I have to go VisualSVN and under the repository delete all the subfolders under the TRUNK folder? I have folder that was created for my one project. What do you mean by delete the workspace?