Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PNair1614559984
Contributor
Contributor

Deploy Functionality not working in TAC

I am facing an issue with the deploy functionality in Talend Administration Centre. I am able to connect to Nexus from TAC, but deploy functionality is failing. While adding a new job in JobConductor, Nexus repository is available and can select the newly added job and save it in the jobConductor. But now it is failing with the below error. Does anyone have face this similar issue with Deploy functionality in Tac?

0695b00000hspuZAAQ.png

Technical Log Details :

2023-05-24 14:09:39 INFO TalendRemoteServiceServlet - 9729-Finished 'JobConductorService.getExecutionTasksFineUpdate' in 0 sec.

2023-05-24 14:09:39 DEBUG TalendRemoteServiceServlet - 9731-Starting 'JobConductorService.requestDeploy

2023-05-24 14:09:39 DEBUG TalendRemoteServiceServlet - 9732-Starting 'LoginService.isAuditLogFallbackPreventActivity

2023-05-24 14:09:39 INFO TalendRemoteServiceServlet - 9732-Finished 'LoginService.isAuditLogFallbackPreventActivity' in 0 sec.

2023-05-24 14:09:40 DEBUG ExecutionTaskHandler - Re-download zip file from Nexus3, repoId: [releases]; GAV: [org.example.jhbi.job/Audit_ETL_DWH/8.0.0]

2023-05-24 14:09:40 DEBUG CompiledPath - Evaluating path: $['items']..['downloadUrl']

2023-05-24 14:09:40 ERROR ExecutionTaskHandler - java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present

2023-05-24 14:09:40 DEBUG ClientBusinessExceptionAdapter - key=null|args=null|addMessage=null

2023-05-24 14:09:40 ERROR TalendRemoteServiceServlet - No value present

org.talend.administrator.scheduler.exception.ExecutionTaskException: No value present

at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.checkGeneratedJobFileInArchiveAndRedownloadIfNeeded(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:1762)

at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.checkGeneratedJobFileInArchiveAndRedownloadIfNeeded(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:1582)

at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.deployJobAsynch(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:584)

at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.command.job.ConductorJobDeployer.execute(ConductorJobDeployer.java:31)

at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.scheduler.services.ExecutionTaskServiceImpl.requestDeploy(ExecutionTaskServiceImpl.java:522)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have seen someone met the same error, the problem is solved by clicking "Rebuilt Index" from Nexus interface.

0695b00000hsxM6AAI.png 

Can you try? If it doesn't work , please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal. Talend Support will be able to hold a Zoom meeting with you and take a look at your config to see how best to resolve this.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We need a little bit more information to address your issue.

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are and your license and token are both valid? Did you get this issue after install monthly patch?

Is it possible to find some traces in the tac logs?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrna

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have seen someone met the same error, the problem is solved by clicking "Rebuilt Index" from Nexus interface.

0695b00000hsxM6AAI.png 

Can you try? If it doesn't work , please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal. Talend Support will be able to hold a Zoom meeting with you and take a look at your config to see how best to resolve this.

Regards

Shong

PNair1614559984
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong.. Rebuilding Index helped . I got the same response from talend customer support.

Thanks

PNair1614559984
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thankyou so much for your response.

RRoss1697278129
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, you made my day.