Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsstephiiie
Contributor
Contributor

ERROR TalendJobServer - Monitoring Server can't be started

Hi. I am new with the talend. I am currently working on the cluster mode. I have confusions on setting up the server. Please correct me if I am doing wrong.

I created a multiple execution server in TAC. My setup for the first server is successful since I just followed the default port. But for the second server is encountered an error.

0695b00000Uvgm6AAB.png

Here is what I did.

1. I created a new copy of the jobserver inside C:\Talend\8.0.1 folder (there are already 2 folders for jobserver)0695b00000UvglDAAR.png
  2. I change the ports in the configuration of the copied jobserver.

When I run the copied jobserver, there is this error

0695b00000UvglXAAR.pngI executed netstat command on cmd but there is no port 8889 running on the server.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RVP1
Employee
Employee

Hi @Diaz Steph​ 

It looks like something else is using ports 8889. Please verify that no other process is using this port and also that there is only one runtime process running for each runtime.

• Make sure that the network and connectivity is good between the TAC , jobserver and runtime with respect to your environment. (You can check that with the help of your internal network team)
  • Please try and restart runtime service

Please review the below KB articles which may guide you to the resolution to the issue if the above doesn't help:

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006LuDOfCAN/monitoring-port-tac-connection-refuse?language=en_US

Let us know your observation!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RVP1
Employee
Employee

Hi @Diaz Steph​ 

It looks like something else is using ports 8889. Please verify that no other process is using this port and also that there is only one runtime process running for each runtime.

• Make sure that the network and connectivity is good between the TAC , jobserver and runtime with respect to your environment. (You can check that with the help of your internal network team)
  • Please try and restart runtime service

Please review the below KB articles which may guide you to the resolution to the issue if the above doesn't help:

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006LuDOfCAN/monitoring-port-tac-connection-refuse?language=en_US

Let us know your observation!