Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got errors who makes no sense to me

Hi,

every time after I started the following job, I get the error. In my databases everything is fine. Does anyone have a idea what that means?

0683p000009M6tI.jpg0683p000009M6tN.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Neon_Duck

Just like any ETL tool sometimes even Talend component gets corrupted if we frequently make changes to that component.

As a simple fix to save time. Disable you're existing Component which is throwing an error (tDBInput__1) and add a new tDBInput component Fill the all the necessary details and then connect it it to tMap.

NOTE: After you use the new component row1 will change to row2. Make sure the same is updated in tMap.

Hopefully, this should solve your issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Neon_Duck

Just like any ETL tool sometimes even Talend component gets corrupted if we frequently make changes to that component.

As a simple fix to save time. Disable you're existing Component which is throwing an error (tDBInput__1) and add a new tDBInput component Fill the all the necessary details and then connect it it to tMap.

NOTE: After you use the new component row1 will change to row2. Make sure the same is updated in tMap.

Hopefully, this should solve your issue.