Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oracle Session Doesnt Killed After Kill Job Conductor on TAC

Hello guys, 

I'm currently using Talend as ETL tools for Oracle Database on my project.

Currently i'm running job Store Procedure created in Oracle using Talend (toracleSP) and run it from Job Conductor in TAC.

The problem is, when i killing the job session from Job Conductor, the session in oracle still active and need to be killed manually from database.

any help is appreciated

Thanks and Regards,

Willy

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is there any message in TAC log? 

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Talend version i'm using right now is Talend Studio 6.5.1

no message in tac log after the job killed

Regards,

Willy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry for asking again, There new problem after running TAC from production server the job conductor is not killed or show any error after the job failed in Oracle Database and need to be killed manualy from TAC and the same problem from before still happen (the TAC session not killed in Oracle Database after killed manualy from TAC) Any help is appreciated Regards, Willy
ankit7359
Creator II
Creator II

Hi @Willyemerio ,

Can you pls check the Job design in Talend studio in terms of code generated and i would also suggest you to close the connection once the data load is complete. After this is done, pls re-publish/add the job onto TAC and then re-generate the code.

Pls get back to the Community,if necessary.

Thanks,

Ankit

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ankit
thanks for your response

I'm deploying the same job from my development server to production server. But some oracle fitures blocked in production (like Session browser, etc)

When run job procedure in TAC from production server, the problem occured (tac job procedure not showing any error and keep running while the job procedure already error and stop in oracle database).

another issue is, when running oracle job procedure from tac, when the job is killed manually (this problem not occured when the job failed in oracle) the tac session in oracle still active, and it blocked the tables it used, so i cant run another job until the session is killed manually from oracle database (which is blocked is production)

is the problem from the oracle database my server using or in tac ?

do i need to change something in code that generated in talend job?

Regards,
Willy
ankit7359
Creator II
Creator II

Hi @Willyemerio ,

Apologies for my previous reply, if it wasnt clear.

What i meant by checking the code is in the Talend studio, you have a code tab in the bottm of the workspace after moving to that tab you can identify what are the issues with your generated code basing on that you can make changes in your job design. also in your job design if you are loading data to your Oracle Database then i suggest that after the target Component(tOracleOutput or whatever is the output component) pls connect tOracleCloseConnection for the connection. 

Pls let the Community know,If the issue persists.

Thanks,

Ankit