Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idsalah_ziri
Contributor
Contributor

Problem between the connexion TAC and Local project

Hello , 

We have finished the installation of Talend data intergration , the TAC portail is working but when we try to open a project from remote TAC in the Talend studio it doesn t work, it shows the problem besides:

Can't retrieve any project from Administrator Center, please ask for help from the administrator. We need to know what can caused this kind of problem , and how to fix it .

0695b00000lvMGmAAM.png

Thanks in advance,

Labels (2)
3 Replies
anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello @Idsalah ZIRI​ 

Did you grant authorization for this user on Talend Administration Center?

Please take a look at this document for reference of how to do it: https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/administration-center-user-guide/managing-project-authorizations

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please confirm if the issue is for all projects or only 1 and is the issue for all users or only 1 user?

If it is a new user for you who is unable to see the GIT project under projects when launching studio, this should be an authorization problem for that particular user.

Check if the user has read/write privileges to that project in TAC.

Best regards

Sabrina

bthompson_nd
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am having this problem as well. As far as I know it's just me, and my user has at least read access to all projects in our TAC.