Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Slow log browsing on Job Conductor

After upgrading to 8.0.1 I started noticing a slower log browsing inside Job Conductor.

It happens when I click on the "Display last execution details" button (that one with a magnifying glass icon) and when I try to navigate between logs with the previous/next buttons. A "loading" message appears as shown in the attached picture and it takes about 10 seconds to load the log preview. I know this is not much but in the previous version it was almost instantaneous.

This is a very simple installation. TAC and Job Server are in the same server.

I couldn't find any reason for this slowness looking at the technical and business log files generated by TAC.

What I would like to ask is: where should I look at to understand the cause of this slower behavior and try to solve it?

Many thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anselmo Peixoto​ , it seems it was a bug, I see a jira issue with the same problem has already been reported and it has been fixed. Please raise a ticket to Talend Support to check if a patch is available for this bug fixes on version 8.0.1.

Regards

Shong

anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi @Shicong Hong​ 

Thank you for the response.

Could you please share the ID of this Jira ticket so I can ask the patch from support?

Best regards,

Anselmo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anselmo Peixoto​ , here is the jira issue https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TAC-17945, the security level is set to 'Talend internal', only Talend staffs can view it.