Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimbo20814
Creator
Creator

TMC Plan

Hi, I have a plan that, if you look at the log, it fails. Of course fails in Studio also. But TMC reports that the job ran successfully. What gives? I understand that TMC can send an email if a plan/job fails, is that correct? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jimbo20814
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi shong, actually I figured out, I was missing two pieces. The jobs needs either a tDie or tJobFailure and then in TMC under profile preferences, turn on notifications on certain events like plan and/or task failures. I'm good to go thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi jimbo20814
Yes, you should receive email from Talend Cloud Notification <noreply@talend.com about the status of task/plan execution.

What's the job status when the job is executed in studio? Can you show us the log messages?

Regards
Shong
jimbo20814
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi shong, actually I figured out, I was missing two pieces. The jobs needs either a tDie or tJobFailure and then in TMC under profile preferences, turn on notifications on certain events like plan and/or task failures. I'm good to go thanks.