Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Administration Center Database parameters password

Hi all
I installed a fresh install of Talend and I am trying to configure the Talend Administration Center web app. When I open the page it displays 'This page is protected by a password:', before I can configure the database parameters.
But there is the problem, I tried all possible admin passwords, reinstalled tallend to be sure of the password I entered but the password is still incorrect. I also searched several forums for possible default passwords, but with no result.
What is the default password or where can I change the password so I can pass this screen? (Using the 4.2 version).
Thanks in advance for any reply.
Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
The default password is admin, you can change the password by opening the file webapps\org.talend.administrator\WEB-INF\classes\configuration.properties and change the parameter
# Password to access to db config page in the web-app:
database.config.password=admin
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shong
Thanks for your reply.
I also tried that, in the config file it says admin, which is also not working. Also tried lowercase, uppercase, tisadmin.
It seems that it somehow just does not login. It is installed on IIS6, could that be a problem?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
That is the cause, the supported application server is Tomcat or Jboss now.
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I did reinstall apache and Tomcat, but I do still have the same problems. When opening the page it asks for the same password.
In the configuration has been set the following:
###############################################################
# MISC PARAMETERS
###############################################################
# Specify and url for static location or comment the line for dynamic compute:
conf.applicationStaticLocation=http://wsa2014:7080/org.talend.administrator
# Password to access to db config page in the web-app:
database.config.password=admin
Password admin, but it does not work. Any ideas?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Also tried to install Firefox, installed seperate Apache with tomcat but still the same problem, still not accepting the password to configure database settings.