Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Administration Center

Hi,
I saw in the talend site that there is a Talend Administration Center to monitor and orchestration of
jobs. But I did not find any installers to install and tutorials for how to install.
Can anybody tell me is it open source or licenced?
If it is open source where I can download? If it is licenced how to get the trail version?

Please Suggest.
Thanks & Regards,
Syed
Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Syed
Talend Administration center is one of applications of Talend Integration Suite, please contact us and request for a trail version.
http://www.talend.com/open-source-provider/contacts.php
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I have sent a mail to info@talend.com 4 days back regarding Talend Component Creation training course price and time details but
I did not get any reply from them.
I have sent a mail know for trail version of Administration Center. I am not sure when will they come back
Waiting for Talend response.
Thanks & Regards,
Syed
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I have sent a mail to info@talend.com 4 days back regarding Talend Component Creation training course price and time details but
I did not get any reply from them.
I have sent a mail know for trail version of Administration Center. I am not sure when will they come back
Waiting for Talend response.
Thanks & Regards,
Syed

To get a quick response, I suggest you to call us! Let me know if you still don't get any response.
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shong,
I have requested multiple time for 'Talend Integration Suite MPx' trail version, but I did not get response yet.
We have a demo with our management, can you please check.
Thanks & Regards,
Syed
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,
I've started to learn Talend and I downloaded the version for 'Big data' solution and now I would like to have more information about Talend Administration center.
Is it free? Where I can download it? Can I use it to schedule jobs?
I appreciate all the information that can help 0683p000009MACn.png
Thanks!
Lídia Sperque Farali
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
Talend Administration Center is a Web-based administration application that allows Talend Studio project managers to administrate users and projects and manage access to the remote repository, and you can schedule the jobs in Talend Administration Center base on time or event. It is only available in Talend Enterprise subscription product, it is not free for use. If you want to know more information about Talend Enterprise products, please contact our nearest office:
http://www.talend.com/open-source-provider/contacts.php
Shong