Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karandama2006
Creator
Creator

how to check logs on TAC 7.1.1

Hi All ,

I'm using Talend 7.1.1 and I cannot find the log files of the jobs which are executed in the past.
In the job conductor , after clicking the magnifying glass , a window pops up and in that window under the logs tab I can see the logs and an option to download the entire log file.

But with above method I can only see logs of the last execution of that job, I need to see all log files for that  job and not only the last one.
I'm unable to find that option to check logs of previous execution of that job.

In the task execution monitoring tab , I can see all the previous runs of the job , start time , endtime, duration etc . but I cannot find the option to see/download logs.

Can someone please help , where to check the log files for all previous job execution in TAC ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
karandama2006
Creator
Creator
Author

In the task execution monitoring tab , double click on the required job , same window comes up which we get when clicking on the magnifying glass.

There we can check the logs ...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

TAC uses 2 folders dedicated to the Job generation and execution. These folders should be configured on TAC Portal. You can connect on TAC Portal on “Configuration” -> “Job Conductor” section, and change the location of Job Conductor logs:

• Generated jobs folder: %JOBSERVER_installation%/Administrator/generatedJobs
  • Task logs folder: %JOBSERVER_installation%/Administrator/executionLogs

Theses folders should be created manually on the machine and TAC service user should have permission on it.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

karandama2006
Creator
Creator
Author

In the task execution monitoring tab , double click on the required job , same window comes up which we get when clicking on the magnifying glass.

There we can check the logs ...