Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davide
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Alerting UDC email sync

Hi,

I'm using Qlik Alerting (September 2020 v.1.1.0) and would like to know how it synchronizes with the UDC associated with Qlik Sense, in order to retrieve the email address of each user.

Is there a specific structure that the user_attributes table require, so that Qlik Alerting can retrieve each email address, when I press the "Sync With Qlik" button?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Davide 

The answer is No. When do UDC sync, Qlik Sense does not fetch User attributes but Group and email which is associated with Users as attribute.

Please refer to below article and let us know your feedback.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000046801

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Senior Technical Support Engineer-Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Davide
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Padma,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure I understood, let me explain my case a little better: we're not using an actual AD in Qlik Sense, but a UDC with 2 tables (users and user_atributtes).

My question is: if I add the email attribute to the user_attributes table (as in the attached screenshot), will Qlik Alerting be able to fetch this information, simply by pressing the Sync With Qlik Sense button?