Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrashantSangle

what is hjs stand for??

Hi, 

Recently I have started using qlik alerting, while creating customize notification in qlik alert. I found template in hjs format.

1: what is hjs stand for?

2: How we can restrict loop for 10 by default if you have dimensionvalues greater than 100 then it will show 100. I want to restrict it for 10. How can I do that?

3: is it possible to change file default output format. ( default format is csv, I want to store in TSV. is it possible?)

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle
Author

@Patricia_Silva , thanks for your input on teams chat.. Sharing same on this thread, so it will help others.

1. https://github.com/janl/mustache.js/ it is a library to instert variables in HTML.
  2. It is possible to restrict changing the default value from C:\Program Files\Qlik Alerting\email-messenger\config and change the value 100 for any other desired value (just to let you know that this is possible from Qlik Alerting June 2020 and if you apply the change and then upgrade, you would need to apply the change again as it will be overwritted, as you can see 100 value is by default so that is why you are receiving 100):  
     3. It is not possible to change the file to be other than .csv file.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PrashantSangle
Author

any update...

@Sunil_Kenth , @Richard_Byard , Please guide.

PrashantSangle
Author

@Patricia_Silva , thanks for your input on teams chat.. Sharing same on this thread, so it will help others.

1. https://github.com/janl/mustache.js/ it is a library to instert variables in HTML.
  2. It is possible to restrict changing the default value from C:\Program Files\Qlik Alerting\email-messenger\config and change the value 100 for any other desired value (just to let you know that this is possible from Qlik Alerting June 2020 and if you apply the change and then upgrade, you would need to apply the change again as it will be overwritted, as you can see 100 value is by default so that is why you are receiving 100):  
     3. It is not possible to change the file to be other than .csv file.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

harta5
Contributor
Contributor

@PrashantSangle wrote:

Hi, 

Recently I have started using qlik alerting, while creating customize notification in qlik alert. I found template in hjs format.

1: what is hjs stand for?

2: How we can restrict loop for 10 by default if you have dimensionvalues greater than 100 then it will show 100. I want to restrict it for 10. How can I do that?

3: is it possible to change file default output format. ( default format is csv, I want to store in TSV. is it possible?)

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Sangle

I got this,...