Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chandimal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Adding a calculated row to a pivot table

Hi, 

I have a requirement to add a calculated row into the pivot table. In my table I'm representing annual turnover of five different companies along with the annual budget. Columns represents the companies.Rows represents the annual turnover and annual budget.

My requirement is to show each individual achievement percentage on the bottom row by dividing  budget/ turnover *100

Any possibility to do this

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Simon_Astakhov
Partner - Contributor III

Can you provide current situation and required solution in any image, for example?

Chandimal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have attached a screenshot for your reference. 

My requirement is to add a calculated row as the bottom row for the pivot table 

values in the first row "corporate plan" must be divided by the values of the second row "May-2019" and multiply that by 100 to get the percentage value.

Each field must represent the corresponding percentage value on the bottom field of each column 

Hope you can get the idea 

Simon_Astakhov

If its acceptable, you can add custom first line by enabling Totals for Details dimension like:

img-2019-07-03-17-52-34.png

And expression like: IF(Dimensionality()=0, 'budget/ turnover *100', Sum(Value)).

Just replace 'budget/ turnover *100' string by another formula.

Chandimal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Simon, 

Any possibility to do this with new P&L Pivot table