Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dselgo_eidex
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Alternative Measure Dropdowns are styled weird in Line Charts after April 2020 Update

Hello, I just upgraded to the April 2020 version of Qlik Sense and started noticing that my Line Charts were behaving strangely.

AlternativeMeasureDropdown_Weird.PNG

In this image I have two Line Charts. The first has one measure, and the second has a number of alternative measures. As you can see, the axis label is not displaying correctly on either chart. It is also worth noting that the first chart was displaying the axis label just fine until I added the second chart with alternative dimensions.

I've also noticed that sometimes when I change the second chart in some way, both charts display the measure labels correctly. This is also only happening for Line Charts, Alternative Measures on other charts do not have this problem it seems.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Or is this just an issue with this release?

EDIT: I've now confirmed that changing the Y-Axis from "Labels and Title" to "Labels Only" and then back to "Labels and Title" actually fixes the issue.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Jayavignesh
Contributor III
Contributor III

I too face the same issue. Is there a solution which you came across?

dselgo_eidex
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Yup! Reverted our server back and updated to February 2020 instead 😁.

Sorry, I know that isn't really a solution but at the very least I can confirm it doesn't occur in February 2020.