Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veeresh01
Contributor
Contributor

Alternative to climber KPI extension

Hello All,

Recently i have upgrade my Qliksense application to June 2019 version. in my new version Climber KPI extension is not working properly. after digging down the issue i got know that climber KPI is the part of vizilib. i need to get licence to use this extension .

can we have any alternative which can replace the climber KPi extesion and should be free. 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

What about using the build in Qlik Sense KPI object. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Veeresh01
Contributor
Contributor
Author

i want below feature to be covered in the new extension 

Target Mode - Target mode includes feedback on target fulfillment. This may include both color and icon. The target mode setting is found in the "Target" section of the settings
Layout Mode - Choose between Fill or Top. Settings are located in Appearance/Layout.
Text Layouts - Choose text layout you like. Or remove the text altogether for just graphs, icons or images. (Works well to use for navigation too!)
Hover modes - Select what you want to show "on mouse over" the object. This is also where you enable navigation mode. The setting is found in Appearance/Hover.
Color settings - Full control of color settings for both text and trend. You can choose to have quick access to banding for Target color mode (two or three colors) or you can use an expression to set the Target color. The trend color is independent of the target (icon) color and can also be set either to a specific color or an expression

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I don't  know if it ticks all your boxes, but the qsSimpleKPI is not as simple as it sounds. Take a look at the GitHub repo here: https://github.com/alner/qsSimpleKPI