cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnjaliRai
Contributor III
Contributor III

App when Duplicated over HUB creates multiple copies of same app

We are working on Qlik Sense  April 2020 version and we are facing an issue where, when an app is being duplicated over HUB it creates two copies of the same app.

Though we have a workaround: Duplicate the app via QMC and the issue does not appear. Works as expected.

But looking for a permanent fix. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Anjali Rai
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnjaliRai
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

Regarding the query i have raised, when done in Chrome it is not happening. Also, as per Qlik "Chrome is historically the more recommended browser for use with Qlik Sense."

Thanks!

Anjali Rai

View solution in original post

3 Replies
raji6763
Creator II
Creator II

hi @AnjaliRai ,

I faced the same issue what you faced.you might have checked like the duplicated  app is not  available .so

• you should refresh the hub page once you duplicate the App
  • then see whether it is available or  not.

regards,

raji

AnjaliRai
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Raji,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

But yes i have checked refreshing the browser and still i can see the app in HUB. All i need to do is manually delete to remove all duplicate copies, so it is not confusing.

Just to share, it is limited to few set of users only. We are using Allocated machines for that set of users since they are doing heavy reloads. I am suspecting it could be one of the reason for the issue.

Any suggestions, please do share.

Regards,

Anjali Rai

Anjali Rai
AnjaliRai
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

Regarding the query i have raised, when done in Chrome it is not happening. Also, as per Qlik "Chrome is historically the more recommended browser for use with Qlik Sense."

Thanks!

Anjali Rai