Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crichter141
Creator
Creator

Application gets corrupted (repeatedly)

OnPrem.  We have an application that's has gotten corrupted a few times now.  We see in the QMC that the reload fails, but the log script says it finished successfully.  We don't want to replace the app, because our users are heavily leaning on URLs and bookmarks we don't want to change.  (they don't want to, I would love to just to get the app up and running again).

From the reload monitor:

"Message from ReloadProvider: The sequence of events was not completed. Check engine or script logs."  As I said, the QMC log says it finished successfully, is there another log I should be checking?

Next:  I've checked the operations monitor and I think the related error message is "Object move failed." but I do not know what that means.   The description says:

"Command=Doc::DoSave;Result=9010;ResultText=Error: Unknown error"

This app is on an hourly reload and it has a file extension for a write-back with a partial reload.  We have other apps that run hourly and have not had this issue.  I've seen several posts about antivirus issues, but I don't know that's the cause.

Example:  https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Antivirus-exceptions-for-Qlik-Sense-McAfee-S...

Is there any place I can check, a log, anything that tells me what the issue is?  I can't seem to find where are logs are stored, but digging for that.  If I know what to look for it would help tremendously.  Thank you!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Crichter141
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Alan.  We're taking that under advisement as a possible solution.  When I asked the IT team about it, they had some concerns about the resources it would take up and wanted to know how long we'd have to run it.

I'm really hoping that there's a log that goes back in time to when the corruption happened this past weekend, because we don't know when it will happen again.  Still hoping someone has an answer - not sold on it was the antivirus, but we're looking at that too in the process of elimination.