Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morgoz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Avoid concrete data to show in a graph

Hello,

I'm showing a graph with the evolution of errors in a database per week. When there is a week with no errors (for example, the week is only saturday and sunday, like this May), I force it to compute like a 100% of correct data.

Here is the expression:

if(isnull(Sum(TOTAL_COUNTS_grafico)) or Sum(TOTAL_COUNTS_grafico)=0, 1, 1-Count({1<DQ_TYPE={1,2,3,4},ERROR_TYPE={'Creation'},ACCOUNT_TYPE_ID={'C'}>} distinct ACCOUNT_CODE)/Sum(TOTAL_COUNTS_grafico))

But i would like to show nothing at all for those cases, since there are really no data to show for those weeks.

Now the graph shows like this:

Morgoz_1-1620372951971.png

All "100%" in the blue line are there because of that, and I'd like them to not show, and just jump from the previous correct value, for example, a line from the "71,43%" of "s.5-abr" to the "62,50%" of "s.2-may".

Thank you.

1 Reply
Digvijay_Singh

Not sure but you need to somehow remove the dimension value if there is no working days in a week, but I think it won't be possible to skip measure value but have dimension value showing up in the X axis. 

Not getting any other idea as of now, hope someone will share better ideas.