Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jafeth_Alcantara
Contributor
Contributor

Campo calculado por un registro anterior / Field calculated by a previous record

Hola.

Tengo una duda sobre como poder calcular un campo de un conjunto de datos exraídos de la tabla MBEW de SAP.

Ocupo calcular el porcentaje de cambio de un registro basado en el registro anterior, es decir, tengo un registro donde el número (ID) se repite varias veces pero con diferente o igual valor a lo largo de los meses de un año.

Como se muestra en la siguiente imagen lo que requiero es agregar en una tabla pivotante un campo calculado de el porcentaje de cambio de comparar por ejemplo el resultado del mes 2 con el mes 1 y ese porcentaje que tuvo a lo largo del año. 

No sé si hacerlo como un campo calculado o una medida dentro de la app.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I have a question about how to calulate a field from a data set extracted from the SAP MBEW table.

I need to calculate the change percentage of a record based on the previous record, that is, I have a record where the number (ID) is repeated several times but with different or the same value throughout the months of a year.

As shown in the following image, what I need is to add in a pivot table a field calculated for the percentage of change to compare, for example, the result of month 2 with month 1 and that percentage that it had throughout the year.

I don't know whether to do it as a calculated field or a measure within the app.

Jafeth_Alcantara_0-1679086589119.png

Gracias.

Thank you.

Qlik Sense Business 

Labels (1)
0 Replies