Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DataKnight1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can I change the font style on Qlik Cloud?

Hi - I'm looking to understand how to change the font style to a specific font - how is this achieved?

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @DataKnight1 ,

you will need to create a custom theme including the specific font: https://qlik.dev/extend/create-custom-themes/custom-themes-fontfamily-examples 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @DataKnight1 , I don't... but we have customers that are currently using the functionality. You might need to update the theme at some stage in the future.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik

View solution in original post

6 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@DataKnight1 do you mean in a sheet or in a story?

DataKnight1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

So that it appears in any front end apps...

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @DataKnight1 ,

you will need to create a custom theme including the specific font: https://qlik.dev/extend/create-custom-themes/custom-themes-fontfamily-examples 

DataKnight1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you - fontFamily - warns that this is under development - do you have an ETA on when this will be stable?

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @DataKnight1 , I don't... but we have customers that are currently using the functionality. You might need to update the theme at some stage in the future.

DataKnight1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you @Daniele_Purrone 😀