cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriano
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can't see some image in responsive visualization

Hi, I developed an app for Qlik Sense Server. I put it in QMC. Inside the app there are some extensions to visualize images.
I create a custom CSS to make responsive the app and to have the opportunity to show it with the smartphone by connecting to a specific URL.

The problem is that, if I show the app from a web browser on my pc/laptop, when I resize the screen of the browser, I see all the images, then if I show the app from a web browser on my smartphone I can't see all images.

I tried to debug and I found that the folder "content/default" is not shown when I choose the smartphone view, instead if I visualize the app from my pc the "content/default" folder is shown.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Adriano

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1) you can use Client Authentication for mobile represent

2) If you are using same app, First option will help but you can use different images which is width, height for mobile / different application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Adriano
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni , can you explain me how can I use Client Auth for mobile?