Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
L_VN
Partner - Contributor III

Color every second row of a indented pivot table

So if you don't indent the rows of a pivot table then coloring every second row is trivial; ```IF(Even(Row(Total)), Blue(), White())```, but this does not work when "Indent rows" is selected in the pivot table. Does anyone have a workaround for this? 

Labels (1)
8 Replies
anat
Master
Master

yes , when "Indent rows" is selected in the pivot table above color expression will not work as expected.

Peter_Adams
Employee
Employee

Can you share your app?

L_VN
Author

Is there a way of coloring every second row in a pivot table with indented rows? 

L_VN
Author

The question isn't specific to my app. It is more so a question on if it's possible to color every second row in a pivot table with indented rows.

Peter_Adams
Employee
Employee

I will try to replicate.  If you can't share your app, is this in QS Client-Managed or QS SaaS?

L_VN
Author

This specific case was on prem, however, I haven't been able to do it on any instance of Qlik 

Peter_Adams
Employee
Employee

So in my test, the coloring every other row worked, but was disjointed between columns.  Is that what you observed?

Peter_Adams
Employee
Employee

I created this using the Ctrl-00 script.  What would you like to see?Pivot Coloring.png