Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmenchon
Contributor III
Contributor III

Como copiar hojas entre Apps de Qliksense - copy sheets beetween 2 different Apps in qliksense

Hola, me gustaría saber como se podrían copiar hojas entre Apps de Qliksense. ¿Es esto posible?

Muchas gracias.

Hello, I'd like to know how can I copy sheets between Qliksense Apps, Is it be possible?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @pmenchon 

You can copy sheets between applications, but there are some limitations.

It has only appeared relatively recently, so you will need to be on a recent version of Sense, or be using SaaS.

You can only copy between different apps on the same server, so if your apps are not on the same server at the moment you will need to move a copy of the app that you are copying from to where the app you are copying to resides.

You need to have a full professional licence and edit rights on both source and target apps.

No data is taken over in the copy (which is usually fine), but neither are any Master Dimensions or Master Measures (which can be less fine).

Finally, it can be a little fiddly as to where exactly you have to click to make it happen. Go to the App Overview (from the three dots at the top left) and right click on a sheet thumbnail, you should see Copy appear. Select this.

Now go to the App Overview on the app you are copying to. Right click here and select Paste. The paste menu only appears if you click in the right place, on SaaS it is in the section marked My Sheets where you have to paste.

Hope that helps!

Steve

View solution in original post

3 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @pmenchon 

You can copy sheets between applications, but there are some limitations.

It has only appeared relatively recently, so you will need to be on a recent version of Sense, or be using SaaS.

You can only copy between different apps on the same server, so if your apps are not on the same server at the moment you will need to move a copy of the app that you are copying from to where the app you are copying to resides.

You need to have a full professional licence and edit rights on both source and target apps.

No data is taken over in the copy (which is usually fine), but neither are any Master Dimensions or Master Measures (which can be less fine).

Finally, it can be a little fiddly as to where exactly you have to click to make it happen. Go to the App Overview (from the three dots at the top left) and right click on a sheet thumbnail, you should see Copy appear. Select this.

Now go to the App Overview on the app you are copying to. Right click here and select Paste. The paste menu only appears if you click in the right place, on SaaS it is in the section marked My Sheets where you have to paste.

Hope that helps!

Steve

pmenchon
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you! It took me time to find the place to right click but I finally found it. Thanks a lot!!!

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @pmenchon 

Glad you got it working. I agree it can be a little fiddly.

Thanks also for marking the solution - this really helps others using the Community.

Steve