Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenT
Contributor
Contributor

Concatenate

Can someone tell me why the the table fields do not show up in data manager the moment I select the option concatenate? Even if I am selecting the table, Qlik behaves like I have not selected any table. I have run the data script and load data options but still no luck. If I select on of the other tables then there is no issue. It seems Qlik has an issue with this table but I cannot think what.  

2 Replies
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Concatenate operation is to concatenate 2 similar tables and form a single table. so if you are thinking to do this operation then you have to select another table that you want it to get merged.

-Celambarasan

StephenT
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Celambarasan,

I don't think you understood the question. I am familiar with using the concatenate feature. The problem I am having is when using this feature it does not recognise the table. Example if I select the table in data manager I see the fields for that table below. But if I then select concatenate the fields disappears. The same said if I select the feature concatenate first and then the table, no fields show up. It is like concatenate feature does not see the table. You can see in the picture I attached that I have selected the table when using the concatenate feature but it is not showing any fields.