Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J_Uri
Partner - Contributor III

Container Tab Menu

Hi.

I have a container with multiple visualizations which are showing for the intended users. 

However, there are a lot of tabs in the container and the user should be able to select the tab he wants with the "Menu" option of the container. 

The thing is the Menu isn't showing (It's selected and in Auto, no other option available)

I tried with a workaround, creating a variable with the name of the tabs and an 'All' value to use it as a selector but i can't use that since it's not a dimension and cannot use the GetSelectedCount() function to obtain the name of the tab.

Is there an issue with the Container Menu that i could fix on my end? 

Thanks for the help.

Best regards.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi J_Uri,

Could you, please, better describe the issue? It would be useful to have a coupe of screenshots to better understand the problem.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂
J_Uri
Author

Hi.

I Can't  provide a picture since it's sensitive information. However i'll provide a google picture to describe the issue:

J_Uri_0-1613070662070.png

As you can see there is a dropdown menu that allows a user to select between different tabs. 

This doesn't appear in my container (It's an option that is ON at the moment)

As the Help website says, this option shows when there is no space for the container to show all tabs. There are around 30 tabs in this container.