cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Elders_VZ
Contributor II
Contributor II

Container objects

Is there a way to have the container viewed horizontal vs vertically?

The 2 buttons are already Master Visualizations that link to other sheets.

Chris_Elders_VZ_0-1617648473449.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Containers are usually used to provide alternate access to different charts so that can select the view that they would like. A Vizlib container can be vertical but I don't think a container is actually what you want because it shows 1 among the others and the end user choose which is shown, or there are conditions that are set as to which to show. 

I think you simply want to put your buttons below each other on the sheet. If you need conditions for their text and their actions you can handle that through expressions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Containers are usually used to provide alternate access to different charts so that can select the view that they would like. A Vizlib container can be vertical but I don't think a container is actually what you want because it shows 1 among the others and the end user choose which is shown, or there are conditions that are set as to which to show. 

I think you simply want to put your buttons below each other on the sheet. If you need conditions for their text and their actions you can handle that through expressions.