Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuHyeonKim
Contributor
Contributor

Containers cause repeated errors in the web developer tool console

Hi, 

When using the Container, the error "TypeError: zt.showBorders is not a function" is repeatedly output from the developer console.

I'm using the QlikSense June 2020 Patch 18 version.

I have no problem looking at the screen, but I want to fix it because I'm very concerned.

I've confirmed that the zt.showBorders function is being used in the file on server side (C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\container.4839a4316a433a02d2be.js )

But I don't know how to fix it.

Please help me

Labels (1)
1 Reply
samuel898
Contributor II
Contributor II

@JuHyeonKim wrote:

Hi, 

When using the Container, the error "TypeError: zt.showBorders is not a function" is repeatedly output from the developer console.

I'm using the QlikSense June 2020 Patch 18 version. HP Instant Ink

I have no problem looking at the screen, but I want to fix it because I'm very concerned.

I've confirmed that the zt.showBorders function is being used in the file on server side (C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\container.4839a4316a433a02d2be.js )

But I don't know how to fix it.

Please help me

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue with the "TypeError: zt.showBorders is not a function" error in QlikSense June 2020 Patch 18. While the screen displays fine, the repeated error in the developer console is quite concerning. I’ve also checked the zt.showBorders function being called in the container.4839a4316a433a02d2be.js file on the server side, but I’m not sure how to resolve it. If anyone has a solution or guidance on how to fix this, your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
samuel898