Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SilviyaK
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cumulative values, weeks out calculation

Hi all, 

I have the following columns - event name, start date of event, how many days away from the start date we are (not sure if that's useful), total sales. Basically it looks as follows: 

Event Name      Start Date        Days Out To Event      Total Sales 
Test Event         22/11/2023                    0                            50 000

I want to have a chart where I can see cumulative sales distributed by weeks out to the event. For example, for the above event all sales happened within 5 weeks before the event. Week 1 we sold 10k, week 2 we sold 20k, week 3 - 0, week 4 - 20k and week 5 - 0, so a total of 50 000. Essentially I want this to look like that in Qlik (the numbers refer to the weeks out):

5                              4                            3                            2                                1
Event Name               
Test Event                   10 000                  30 000                30 000                   50 000                     50 000

5 is 10k, then 4 is 10k + 20k, 3 is 10k+20k+0 etc...

Please help! 🙂

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MATC
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rangesum() with above() functions should work for your case if you use them in table with given dates(weeks) and sales fields.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MATC
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rangesum() with above() functions should work for your case if you use them in table with given dates(weeks) and sales fields.