Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Mob
Contributor
Contributor

Data Load error during automatic task

Hello,

I am having an issue with the automatic data load task through QMC. My app loads without any errors or warnings in the regular developer hub. However, once I try to create an automatic task to refresh the data on a daily basis the load task fails within QMC. According to the log the issue seems to be coming from the country code and country alias mapping. This is something I just don't understand as it gets added automatically to my apps script. As far as I understand, this mapping is a preset mapping that's implemented in the Qlik sense data base.

Why does this cause an error during the automatic data load test, but the app loads and works perfectly fine, when manually loading the data?

I have already tried to remove the code, but then the app doesn't fully load anymore. All of my data connection's source files are stored on servers that are accessible to qlik sense.

I've noticed that the Country and Alias mapping files always get pulled/added as attached files. So my assumption is that this is causing an issue, with the automatic data load not being able to access the directory where those attached files are stored. But I also don't see how this can be changed.

Is this a known issue, if so, what's the troubleshooting for it?

I appreciate everyone's input or feedback to get this problem solved. It's been bugging me for too long now...

-Michael

1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Can you place the files in a directory and load from there instead of as attached files to test your theory?