Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suneethagandham86
Contributor
Contributor

Datamodel

Hi ,

I have 10 qvd's  I m trying to load all by using for each loop  then after loading, I got -1 error and also there are many synthetic keys 🔑..how to avoid these keys and build an optimized datamodel ..If I load one after an  another  by removing synthetic keys and circular loops then, I can able to create a star schema datamodel.Is there any way to create  dynamically.Thanks in Advance 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

It is a hard one to support with out more information about the process and data.

I would only normal use a loop to load data if they are to be concatenated or you know that the data being loaded, does not have any field named the same other than the Key Fields.

Mark

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

It is a hard one to support with out more information about the process and data.

I would only normal use a loop to load data if they are to be concatenated or you know that the data being loaded, does not have any field named the same other than the Key Fields.

Mark

suneethagandham86
Contributor
Contributor
Author

There are total 10 qvd files  more than one common fields in 5 qvd's causes synthetic keys and circular loops ,so after loading App got crashed due to this reason 

suneethagandham86
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the reply mark..