cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abe786
Contributor III
Contributor III

Disabling partial sums shown in Qlik Sense Table

I had converted a Qlikview App using Qlik Sense converter. The straight tables which are converted are showing Partial Sums as shown in screenshot, is there any way to disable them?

So far, I tried disabling the Total function for the measure, however it also also gets rid of grand total apart from sub totals which I don't want.

I noticed if I create a fresh table from scratch in Qlik Sense, no such issue is observed. 

I wanted to use the converted table only and not create it from scratch as actual table has 100's of dimension with show/hide condition which will take lot of effort.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abe786
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Dalton,

Like I mentioned in original post "So far, I tried disabling the Total function for the measure, however it  also gets rid of grand total apart from sub totals which I don't want."

Anyway, I had found a solution i.e. by converting the affected table to pivot table and converting it back to table fixes this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Scroll down in the measure and change the Totals Function to None. 

Dalton_Ruer_0-1620661861942.png

abe786
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Dalton,

Like I mentioned in original post "So far, I tried disabling the Total function for the measure, however it  also gets rid of grand total apart from sub totals which I don't want."

Anyway, I had found a solution i.e. by converting the affected table to pivot table and converting it back to table fixes this issue.