Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LP27
Creator II
Creator II

Display 4 weeks data in pivot table in Qlik Sense

Hi Everyone,

I have got the below case of displaying  only 4 weeks of data in Pivot table.

This is my pivot table-

Emp NoWeek 51Week - 50Week - 49Week - 48Week - 47
001-24-1
003-48-8
004-8--7
002--272

So now i want to display only last two weeks, Since today is Week-50, I need to display only column Week - 50 and Week-49.

And i am using sum(salary) as Measure. I also need to display only those salary that are Dashes in last 2 weeks . 

Like the below -

Emp NoWeek - 50Week - 49
0048-
002-2

Please let me know if you have question.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (5)
25 Replies
sunny_talwar

You can give this a shot

Sum({<[Emp] = {"=Count(DISTINCT {<[Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo] = {[>=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo]))<=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo])+3)]}>} If(Em_num = Emp, [Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo])) = 1"},
	  [Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo] = {">=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo]))<=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo])+3)"}>} [Actual Time])
sunny_talwar

Something is wrong with the attached file Actual Time (1).qvf. It seems to have been corrupt. Would you be able to reload and attach again.

LP27
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have re-attached the file.

I have now connected two tables with common filed. 

I need latest 4 week Column only. 

Note:

In the Employee Id column i need the list employees who's names are present in both tables only! ( i have done that in dimension)

sunny_talwar

I am not sure why it isn't working for me.. but can you try this expression

Sum({<[Emp] = {"=Count(DISTINCT {<[Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo] = {[>=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo]))<=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo])+3)]}>} If(Em_num = Emp, [Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo])) = 1"},
	  [Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo] = {">=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo]))<=$(=Min([Calendar day.autoCalendar.WeeksAgo])+3)"}>} [Actual Time])

instead of

sum([Actual Time])

and change the dimension

=if([Calendar day.autoCalendar.Week] >= Week(today(),-4),[Calendar day.autoCalendar.Week])

to

[Calendar day.autoCalendar.Week]

and see if it works?

LP27
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This worked Sunny! 

Really Appreciate your help!

Thanks 🙂

sunny_talwar

Awesome!!