cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aftabn10
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dynamic Chart from selection of Multi KPI

Hi, I am new to the development of Qlik and I am in the middle of building my first dashboard in Qlik. I currently have a dashboard that I am developing that has 11 Multi KPIs added on its Main Sheet  that shows various Summarised Values for the Measures that it is showing and that works very well.

What I am looking to do now is to add a single chart with the space that I have left (attached image of example of dashboard) but what I would like is to default the chart to show the first KPIs trend over a 13 week period (will create this). My main question is, is it possible for this chart to be dynamic so that I am able to single click on any of the KPIs to change the chart to show the clicked KPIs chart?

As when the KPI is double clicked this will go onto a separate dashboard so I'm not sure if this is possible.

Would appreciate if somebody could clarify if this is something that can be achieved as not sure if its something I will have to do using some Javascript or there is a feature that will allow me to build this in Qlik itself.

Dashboard-sample.jpg

1 Reply
maryna_hubska
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello! Have you found the solution! I have the same problem! Will be gretaful for the help