Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surtex
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dynamic Pivot Table [contribution margin accounting]

Hello together,

we would like to create an pivot table with dynamic columns by an DateFilter like here: 

surtex_0-1718788915517.png

But we get only data in the column which we have selected in the filter. I know the problem but I have no solution.

The problem is that the names in the rows are a simple table in data editor with no connection to another table.

The measure formular is an IF-formular like here:

If(Extern2= 'Miete', SUM({<Selection1 = {}, Datumsfilter = {"<=$(=max(Datumsfilter))"}>}Amount), If(Extern2 = 'Wareneinsatz',....))

When I delete the If Condition, the formula works and I get data in all columns until the selected month/year.

Anybody one idea?

Thanks and regards

Josh 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
njmaehler
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Josh,

If your table that is making up the column 1 is not associated to any other table then it is a data island. Any measure you add against it will have the same value in each column.
Why are there no relationships?
You will need a relationship between the FACT table to a Calendar table and then another relationship between the Extern2 value in the FACT table to the dimension table listing all the values of the Extern2 (currently a data island because there is no relationship).

e.g.             01.2024    02.2024   03.2024
Miete                 100           100          100
Wareneinsatz    100           100          100