Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel_DORR
Partner - Contributor III

Dynamic View issue

Hi,

I try to build a POC on Dynamic View, and i have some troubles. I already built my selection app and my template app.

i try to use On-demand App generation and everything is ok. 

i try to use Dynamic view and i got an issue when i try to update, delete my dynamic view. I have the message "Failed to create new request for link 'XXXXXXXXXX' Forbidden - 403". When i try to delete the dynamic view : "La suppression du lien de navigation d'application On-demand a échoué - Forbidden - 403"

When i first try to create it, i cannot see my master items built in my template app in the Dynamic View panel.

Any ideas ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Emmanuel_DORR 

That looks like a privilege issue, what are the privileges the user has? 

Are there any load balancing rules?

What are the errors in the engine logs?

Is this a multi-node environment? If so, does it fail in all servers? what is the server role? 

Kind Regards, 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Emmanuel_DORR 

That looks like a privilege issue, what are the privileges the user has? 

Are there any load balancing rules?

What are the errors in the engine logs?

Is this a multi-node environment? If so, does it fail in all servers? what is the server role? 

Kind Regards, 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Emmanuel_DORR
Author

Hello, 

I'm root admin and i use Dynamic view on my work for the moment. The environnent is multi-node. I will try to get the engine logs as soon as possible.

Emmanuel_DORR
Author

Hello NadiaB,

i checked the Security rules associated with odag and my role, and it's indeed a privilege issue. It works for me now. 

Emmanuel_DORR_0-1663157387349.png

Many thanks!

Emmanuel