Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jornk
Contributor II
Contributor II

Edit app data load script using API

Hi,

I'm struggling to find an API that offers functionality for editing the data load script of a Qlik app.

I have a scenario where I have a stream of template apps that are going to be copied over to multiple customer streams. In that regard I'd like to edit the datasource, through API functionality, of each app copy, so that I can load data from the corresponding customer database.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Regards
Jørn

10 Replies
Steve_Rosebrook
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks Rob - that's definitely a helpful distinction (I've looked at both of those sites already but haven't really seen anything in either of them that laid it out as clearly as you just did).  However, I've been going through https://github.com/ahaydon/Qlik-Cli-Windows for the past several weeks, and scouring community posts, and I can't find anything that says you can use the Windows CLI version to modify load script.  If anyone has done something like that, it would be great to see sample code.  Right now I'm kind of stuck with only a half-way automated process . . . .