Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danimarc12
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Empty row for wrong key (?!)

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my App in QlikSense. Basically I have a table where I want to display two values: sold and target. But I guess I had a wrong connection with my tables, so that's the result:

Immagine 2024-05-18 144553.png

It's 3 days I'm trying to solve this problem 😥
Could anyone help me?
I have attached my DataLoad script to have a look.

Thank you all! 🙏

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You have two common field names shared  between the StatClienti and Budget table. Is that intentional? Or do get no matching associations with that combo.

It is always a good idea at consider eliminating synthetic keys in your datamodel if you ru n into issues like the one you are having.

danimarc12
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Vegar , 

thanks for your answer. Actually having two common field names shared between StatClienti and Budget is not intentional but when I run the script, Qlik says me there are no Synthetic keys.
Can you tell me where is the error in my script to solve my issue?

Immagine 2024-05-18 155954.png

rubenmarin

Hi, from what I see the budget field in the expression is only related to 'marca' and 'cliente', not to desAgent, so the table draws an extra line without desAgent to show the budget.

At the end of the script you do a gouping of the budget by idMArca, codCli and IdAgente, each one witich it's own group and budget field.

I think you will need one that groups by the 3 fields at the same time, so you really have the budget by Marca, Cli and Agente, each row with the budget for all this 3 fields at the same time.

Or if you have already done a concatenation you can try using the Budget_Calc field. The behaviour with this is that selecting any field not related to budget (like Articolo) will make the budget to disappear; this could be ok, because if you don't have the budget by article maybe it's better to not show than showing the budget for the full marca, which would be misleading.

danimarc12
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @rubenmarin ,

thanks for your answer. So, if I want to display the budget also for desAgente how should I write the script correctly?

rubenmarin

Hi, first try with what I posted in bold, use the Budget_Calc field in expression. If that's the field used that would meant that there is no budget for IdAgente or at least for the ones show on the table.

danimarc12
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@rubenmarin I have used this field but the result is the same.. I think there's not concatenation between budget and idAgente in my Editor

rubenmarin

Hi, it's getting hard without the option to make some tests with the data.

I would add a field like 'Budget' as SourceData on the initial budget table. And try to compare with loaded data to check wich fields are missing their values.

Confirm the budget data has informed the agente.