Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgewilson
Contributor
Contributor

Error saving app after reload. 9000 PERSISTENCE Write Failed

Started loading data
failed to save the document after the reload completed: Error saving app <appId>: Write Failed (9000 PERSISTENCE WRITE FAILED)

On QlikSaas, I am running a Qlik Application Automation  to reload some apps. 1 app in particular keeps getting this persistence write failure. This happens both reloading from the hub and the automation.

Similar apps do not have this issue. Please assist!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
georgewilson
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@SDT This occurred to a published app in our managed space. I resolved it by deleting the app and publishing a new app under the same name. Not ideal but got the job done.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SDT
Creator
Creator

I have the same problem and have opened a case. Only one app is having this problem from both the automation and when reloading manually.

In addition, if I enter the script editor and make and changes, it fails to save the app there also.

georgewilson
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@SDT This occurred to a published app in our managed space. I resolved it by deleting the app and publishing a new app under the same name. Not ideal but got the job done.

SDT
Creator
Creator

Thank you for the suggestion. The problem occurs in both the managed space and the shared space.

I don't think republishing an app that doesn't save (from the shared space) will help.

Alastair_Ometis
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

We have also seen this on a customer's environment. It seems to be a transient error with only a few occurrences recorded so far.