Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MEDHA07
Contributor III
Contributor III

Excel export issue for Adhoc reporting

Hi All,

I have a report with vizlib table which will work based adhoc selections.I have multiple options and based on selction table will enable the fields and display the data.I have 196 total fields added in table and for each selection 136 field will be enabled.where i have more than 50k rows of data export taking is longer time and after some time getting page error or not enough space memory and close the other tabs ,Aws snap message and sometimes getting permission error.

Mostly this error occuring for adhoc selections and more fields were added in the table.

Now i need help to get my report in excel faster way download.is there any extension or any performance suggestions.

Thanks for reading!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MEDHA07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Finally after R&d at server level and excel file support 

I have got confirmation the excel has a limitation with 32 Millions cells for combination of coulmns and rows.

Max 80 fileds and around 3 L rows

Or 80 plus fileds and rows should reduce

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MEDHA07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Finally after R&d at server level and excel file support 

I have got confirmation the excel has a limitation with 32 Millions cells for combination of coulmns and rows.

Max 80 fileds and around 3 L rows

Or 80 plus fileds and rows should reduce